Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

The letter

Hi,

It took me a lot of time, because I need a lot of courage.
Thank you, I really appreciate that in one point of your life. You`ve like me...
Thank you, that even a short period of time that
you are mine, it makes me happy,

And I`m sorry for whatever I cause in you.

I love you... but I have to set you free.
I`m letting you go now, so you could find your
true happiness.

God Bless my Dear.

Best Regards,
ガーリー
Gerlie C. Estremera

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (September 9, 2011 at 10:28 AM)  

aw!! no comment gerl!!
I don't know kasi how to comfort such a secretive person like you!!
but am sure that you will be fine!! ikaw pa!!

>> take my deepest hugs... amf
>> ngaun ko lang naiisp... na miss pala kita

Mommy Kharen  – (September 10, 2011 at 2:17 PM)  

sumusulat ka sa paraang walang patutunguhan, walang tanda kung para kanino, para sa hangin, ang gusto mo lang mailabas ang iyong nararamdaman. kahit sa ganitong paraan nababawasan ang lungkot, ung sakit na nadarama mo. keep it on. That's how I started my homeblog too. Ayaw mong mgname drop hindi dhil sa wala kang karapatan kundi sa paningin ng iba ayaw mo din mging masma siya. just keep on writing, may mgbasa man o wala. para sa taong kagaya mo na pinipilit isolve ang problema ng sa sarili lamang malaking tulong ang mgsulat. at least di ka maloloaded sa sama ng loob. eventually marerealize mo na lang tapos na pala lahat. naisulat mo na at wala na yung sakit sa loob mo..
matatapos din to =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails