Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

It`s your B-day

Hi,

It`s past 12 am here... Sept. 20, 2011 already.
And It`s your birthday now...
Happiness and good health for you.
May God shower more blessing into your life.
I don`t have b-day present for you,
but I want to remind you how special you are to my life.
Happy Birthday my dear, and many happy returns of the day.
Enjoy your special day, be safe.

I love you...
ガーリー
Gerlie C. Estremera

feRry jHoi ^.^  – (September 20, 2011 at 12:03 PM)  

oh! sya happy birth day kay DEAR mo!!!
and advance happy birth day din dayo mwhness

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails