Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

GT: ORANGE TIME

Personally orange is not my color. Maybe because of my "fair" ( hehe) complexion. But I have this orange jacket. The first time at saw it at the store, I really want to own one, but I don`t have budget that time, so I waited for the payday. Lucky to have it, before it goes out of stock. This is my favorite jacket, very comfortable to wear. And this photo was taken at Baguio in Burnham Park last December.


And of course, if I have white caps last week, and red one last year. I have also orange one on my collection. This one is from an old flame of mine, Ryan ( oh ha! I named him). If I`m not mastaken, he gave it to me, before he finished his contract on the company were worked together before. ( love life trivia )...hehe!


More orange story... clik the badge ^_~

Rcel  – (September 24, 2011 at 1:01 PM)  

Nice hat! And nice shot of you in Baguio! I haven't been to that place yet! Sana someday.... :)

I enjoyed this week's GT so much because the color is so effortless to find at my end given that we have a Grand Caravan Mango Tango and we are now seeing a lot of orange colors around us brought by the Autumn Season!

Hope you can visit me as well! Have a great weekend!

Mirage  – (September 24, 2011 at 5:19 PM)  

awww I miss Baguio! really nice jacket and cap!

Jessica  – (September 27, 2011 at 6:48 AM)  

looking cute in orange hat Sis, visiting for GT, hope you can visit me back here too

http://www.mommies2ks.com/2011/09/a-girl-on-the-big-orange-atv.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails