Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

I won... yahoooo!!!

I`m a little bit pre-occupied for the past weeks... sorry :-), Just last night, I read the good news... I `m the lucky winner of week 10 Techie She Lucky Blogger... I don`t expect this one, and I`m so happy because this is my 1st time to win as a blogger.


Thank you to the host Techie She and to Mel the week 10 sponsor. God bless you ladies ;-)

anne  – (September 9, 2011 at 2:23 PM)  

congrats gurl, I wanted to join this contest but I really just dont have a time. BTW just visiting you here, I hope you can visit me here My Daily Mumbles, thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails