Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

I`ve Come to realize


We can`t impose to someone to love us the way we love them. For love, it should not be dictated, nor to ask for... It should be felt wholeheartedly without but`s and If`s...

And I have come to realize that... Yes! he is the guy that I want and loved... though he said he likes me ... but still I can`t considered him as mine... And I dont need to do things to make him love me. If he wanted to he would... And If he wants his freedom... I`m not in position not to let him go... Even how hard it was, and painful it would be...

delle  – (September 7, 2011 at 1:57 AM)  

Hello! It’s fun to meet fellow bloggers. I’m following you now. You have interesting posts here. Please follow me back on these links if you have time. www.ronadelle.blogspot.com, www.ronareviews.blogspot.com, www.dellechen.blogspot.com. Thanks! I highly appreciate the favor. God bless you!

kimmy  – (September 7, 2011 at 8:23 AM)  

that is so true, girl!

by the way, do you mind checking out on Vanity vs Self-Love?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails