Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Craving for Adventure

Here I go again... craving for somewhere to go to have fun and adventure. Start this coming weekend, we have three consecutive long weekends. So, I`m having this in my mind to go somewhere else. New place again to explore.


Last week, I shared this to Gelo, and he suggested Pagsanjan. And I agree with his suggestion. Pagsanjan is just a part of Laguna but I haven`t been there. And I added, that after going to Pagsanjan, maybe we could hike at Mount Makiling.


Haaiiyyy... I really want to go, hopefully we could pursue this in one of the long weekends that we have. For sure this would be fun and exciting, especially if all of us can go.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails