Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

truth hurts ;-(


And he answered... Honestly YES!!!

It`s like bomb trigger my heart... and shattered in to pieces. I feel cold and my body had been paralyzed at the moment. Catching my breath, my pulse beat faster.`till my tears falls on my cheeks. Biting my lips and covering my mouth not to make sound that I`m crying. I`m in pain... No one can save me, and I know very well that I`m the only one who can save myself from this inevitable truth. I just closed my eyes to bear the pain...







Anonymous –   – (August 24, 2011 at 7:53 AM)  

hmmmmmmmmmm....

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails