Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Short Hair

I`m not really into this short hair idea. Although, gorgeous Ferry joy bragging me with this so many times, either to cut or make it curl. And I think, six years ago the last time I cut my hair this short due to some heartaches... hehehe


But this time, it`s different... I just wake up having a thought of something to change. Then, boom! The idea, what about having new hair style, then I go for it, before I could change my mind. I feel creepy with the first cut but after my hair cut is done, seeing myself at the mirror... hhmmm... not bad. :) and it feels good, a little light for me. And now, I`m merely embracing and loving my new look. ( Ganda ko! )... harharhar


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails