Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Be an Instrument of Kindness

To be an instrument by the kindness of other people to share and give what they have is really a great pleasure to me. Especially if its also for those people whom really close to heart too. It feels good that in a way or other I`ve been part of doing goodness to others.

And more surprisingly, you will received thank you e-mail from the donors. Super heartwarming and inspiring    that life is good and beautiful and this because goodness and kindness is everywhere.

I received e-mail just an hour ago :)

Dear Ms. Gerlie,

Thank you very much for your greetings and your kind wordings. I was really surprised and so happy when I read your email. I was also so happy when I saw the picture !

I know our donation is only small one, but it comes from the depth of our hearts, and I hope together with the donation from all other lovely families of Benguet, the children will have a good start into their future.

Please give my warmest regards to all the children and the lovely families of Benguet.

Thank you very much again.
May God bless you all.


I did not show the signature, for it should be kept as anonymous! And I know, I`m the one should be thankful for them for the kindness of heart that they have. Thank you so much, I`m so happy doing this all.
More blessing to everyone!!!






Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails