Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

In memory of Him

Its Papa`s birthday

As much as I want to dance with Him,
As much as I want to Hug and kiss Him,
As much I want to eat cake with Him,
and see him blowing the candles and make his wish.
All this and more, I wish I could do it with Papa.
But not a single chance now for he is already with God.

I`m in tears, while writing this. I really miss him so much.
I won`t deny, sometimes I feel envy seeing girl with his father.
Having dinner, do little shopping, attending mass, and more.
May God forgive me, or perhaps He also understood.

Happy Birthday Papa, I love you so much. I know you are
at my side reading this while I`m writing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails