Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Book Sale

I can seat or lay at my back the whole day reading books. Especially if the story really interest me, I will put it down, when I got hungry. Every time I been in a bookstore, and saw a book sale, no chance that I will not looked for one that might got to my interest. I'm a reader who is not particular who's the Author, but with the story it self that can hooked me on my seats.


I love science fiction , mystery adventure, crime scene investigation story, and sometimes romance novel. I just got two books in a book sale, "BONES" by Jan Burke and "ESCAPE" of Robert K. Tanenbaum, for only 75 pesos each. Though I still have one book half read and need to finish, I grab it, because it might not be available the next time.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails