Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Enchanted Award



This is not the first award I received but most of them, I wasn`t able to tag to others. My big sorry!( hehehe). But it doesn`t mean that I don`t appreciate it, I really do. Maybe I`m just busy by then.. (hahaha! lusot...) With this one, I will not let it pass not to give this to those person who really deserve to be awarded.

My big thank you to this Lady, who claimed her self as gorgeous (hehehe)... Ms. Ferry for tagging me this award and for everything ( alam na!.. )






Oh... yes! before I will extend this to my lovely friends. Here are the seven things about me

1. I love to travel
2. I love matchbox and baseball cap ( anyone wants to add to my collections, thank you ^_~)
3. I don`t eat beef and slimy vegetables
4. I more like to drink beer than have coffee.
5. I more on reading than writing ( kaya super effort dito sa blog! hehehe )
6. I never dream to be a part of engineering, but I`m one of them now! ( but happy for it. )
7. I know how to laugh and cry out loud!!!

And I`m extending this award to this lovely people, and most of them I considered as friend that I haven`t met yet... Hope soon if God will permit.







Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (February 23, 2012 at 11:56 AM)  

I AM GORGEOUS!! everybody can attest to that!!! (hehehe)

>> let them know Gilay that you tagged them. Para mabalikan ka nila :)

>> ito pala kikay site ko :)

>> www.kikayferry.com

Janice  – (February 24, 2012 at 8:23 PM)  

Hi! Thanks so much for passing on the award to me. I really appreciate it. :D Good luck to you and your blog. :D

rona  – (February 24, 2012 at 10:29 PM)  

Thanks Gilay for tagging me in this award! I've already posted a post on this since dalawa na kayo ni FerryJoy na nagtag sakin. Thanks thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails