Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Anawangin Camping

Just arrived from the trip and I'm a bit tired, not only because of the travel but I don't have enough sleep yet. And instead of going to bed right after settling down at my room, I'm writing this, I don't want to miss anything about the trip.

Straight form the office last Saturday morning, we left at Alabang around 5 am headed to North, at Anawangin cove in Zambales. We arrived at Pundakit seashore around 10 am, and ride to a motor boat, less that 30 minutes we finally arrived at the Camp site, Anawangin cove. Set up the tents, ate lunch and rest for an hour.


First activity, trekking, we pass the river and climb to the mountain, though we're not able to hike up to the top, I had fun climbing on the cliff, when you look down, you'll see how waves smash on the rocks. I had hair raising feeling. We just make it up to the middle, take some pictures and get minutes of rest, You can see and feel the beautiful scenery of the place from the top. Vast body of seawater, and big high mountains of the side. Amazing! But going down is more difficult than going up, because you really have to keep your balance.

Swimming after the trekking, but I don't go for it, I'll take some nap at the tent, 'coz I feel bit dizzy and my eyes are already complaining, since I wasn't able to get enough sleep during our travel. I hvae at least more than an hour sleep, when I woke up, everybody already have their dinner. No electricity at the camp, we only used our flashlights. Delicious grilled pork and fish for dinner, I enjoy eating with may hands plus one foot on the top of the seat.

We have little bonding, right after everybody done taking a bath. We brought in can beers on the camp and lots of snack foods. Instead of bonfire, we just sit on the ground while having our beers and have exchange talks. We had a full day, so most of them went to sleep at around 10 pm.

But for me, the angel of sleep is not too kind. No milk at the camp, just coffee and choco. Since everybody is on their own sessions. I decided to take a walk at the seashore, sit on the sand, and go for star gazing, then I feel little bored, I decided to go back to the tent, but I stop on the small store, who happened the care taker of the place. I had a great chat with Kuya ( sorry I was't able to ask his name). We talk about nearby islands, kind of fishes and more that got to my interest. And I was hooked chatting with him... then two campers also joined on our conversation. It feels wonderful and add more fun on my stay at the camp. Around 3am already when I go back to tent.

Sounds of the wind is like roaring rain, because it bouncing within the mountains. Creepy at first, but when you get used to it, lovely. 4:30 am I`m awake again, I go for jogging at the seashore for 30 mins then go swimming for 1 hour. When I get back to the tent, some are already preparing breakfast other still with their dreams. After breakfast, we should have another activity, I did not go with them, because that time I feel so sleepy.

When I wake up, they are discussing whether we're going to island hopping or not, because of the condition of the sea, there are big waves, it's not easy for the motor boat. That makes me, really disappointed. For safety, the group decided not to go for island hopping, just stay until 2pm. So, I get back on the tent and have more sleep. After lunch, I roam around the camp site taking pictures before we left. I had fun and adore the place. It is almost 9pm when I got home.

Until next stop!!!











Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (February 21, 2012 at 3:18 PM)  

Gerl, may award ako for you

http://www.ferryzwill.com/2012/02/enchanted-award.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails