Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

GT:Best B-day Ever


I always make plan on how to celebrate my B-day. But no matter how I planned it, mostly I wasn`t able to celebrate it the way I want it to be. :-( But, in any how, I make it sure I celebrate it to the best that I could.

My 25th birthday is the best birthday in my life. Though, it was right after typhoon Ondoy... see!!! But in spite of Ondoy... It was my best b-day celebration. I have only six friend who was able to come, and all of them are my high school friend. I had a kids party theme @ my 25th b-day. My friends, bring this Party Hat and a small tarpaulin with fairy character... I really love it, super fun and enjoy until midnight with beer on the table and videoke on the side. The Best!!!



janakidiary  – (July 28, 2011 at 11:52 AM)  

Wow! Children's party. Nice :0
I'm also planning for a Mcdo party on my next bday hehe :)

Weng Zaballa  – (July 28, 2011 at 1:29 PM)  

nice theme, cute! and it's really fun to reunite and catch up with old friends :)

Rcel  – (July 29, 2011 at 12:08 AM)  

FUN FUN FUN is all I could say while looking at your birthday photos! That was a blast indeed! :)

As for me, TURNING 28 ON THE 28th happens once in my life only, and so it was my best birthday ever! :)

Joy Mendiola  – (July 30, 2011 at 5:45 AM)  

mas konti guests mas madaling para sa may bday..mas ma eenjoy mo ang panahon para sa mahaba habang tawanan at kwentuhan. Here's my entry: http://joyfulpartyideas.blogspot.com/2011/07/simple-purple-party.html

MJ Rodriguez  – (July 31, 2011 at 1:39 AM)  

i really like this idea, gilay. methink i will try it on my next birthday, hihi....

The Joyful Crafter  – (August 2, 2011 at 2:01 AM)  

It's the thought that we have friends who are taking the time to celebrate with us -- and bringing in something to add spice into our celebration is what makes it really amazing!

Looking at the photos, I am sure you all had a blast. :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails