Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

GT: Best B-day Gift

I`m not more on gifts during my birthday, I just always want to celebrate it the way I want it, but more often It wasn`t granted... hehehe



This is one of the story of my life, that I really wish during my birthday. I was in 4th year, it was my 16th B-day, a asked for a sign, that if someone would give me a flower, any kind of flower, It was a sign that I could pass my scholarship in DOST.

After lunch, my classmate and good friend Omar give me a Santan flower. He just picked it on the school ground. I`m surprised and really in tears. But, you know what???.... my wish has been granted, I passed the scholarship.

Beauty Queen Gene  – (August 1, 2011 at 7:58 PM)  

that's great to know you got what you wished for! and what a cute sign you asked for! ^^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails