Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Coping it up ^_^

I'm not used to in this kind of night shift schedule... 5:25 pm - 3:20 am, but after 2 days I'm coping it now... hahhaha

I'm having my regular life schedule... like this one, I can still do surfing in net, and of course do my blog... yah... after office, I arrived home before 5 am, have my one glass  of milk... yam yam yam!!!

Maybe i can sit here for an hour or less... to update everything and check my mails... do reading of some articles and threads... until such time that I really feel sleepy that I can't resist it at all... I just lay down on my  bed and  no more.... zzzzzzhhhhhhssss!!!

And, yap! I belong to those people who are content and happy with a four or five hours sleep, or even sometimes just three hours would be fine... hehehehe... but still functional and much alive ^_^

Good morning to everyone but good night to me... (@_*)

Happy Wednesday!!! 


Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (August 18, 2010 at 8:29 AM)  

miss na kita gerl ^-^ promise!!! I chose to have a birthday lunch with you... than yung birth day lunch sa friday... hihihi...

Para narin may kasam ka!!!
regular shift kana ulet sa monday!!!
yaaahoooo.. kayo ni Tajie

gerlai  – (August 18, 2010 at 2:32 PM)  

hahahah... nakita ko nga, salamat po ^_^... napaisip nga ako don eh, bkt kaya nahuli ka mga birthday lunch... touch mo ako... wag ganun,,, hehehheh

miss ko nga ang shuttle ntin... namimiss ko ang "TAYONG" maingay... khit gustohin nmin ni TJ mgaingay... kulang pa din... (*_*)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails