Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Wearing Moms old dress

My Ate is asking me favor to buy dress for Collen to be use on school Acquaintance party. A semi formal cocktail dress. Which come to my mind, I still have dresses on my wardrobe which could`t wear anymore.
Me and Collen are almost same body shape... Slim ( hehhehe). Instead of buying new one, I suggest, she can have my old dresses.


I`m good in wearing 2nd hand clothes, as long as I like it and I looked good. I remember, during our Junior and Senior  Prom, I wear Mom`s wedding gown. Mama repair her gown to make me new dress for my Prom, and I really love it and until now I have it with me.

This photo was taken during Ms. Ferry`s wedding.  And I`m wearing Moms old dress in her 20`s. This dress is older than me. But still looked good. This is my favorite from my Moms old baul.


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails