Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Wherever I GO... I'm there!

Of course wherever I go , I'm there... 'coz if am not, it will just a dream... ^_^, Yes! ... just come to realized this, because there are times that I'm physically IN but my mind and other senses are having a time travel...

This line is a good reminder for me to focus on where I am and what I have... Not to wish for somewhere else and more, for an instant just for the sake of what I called "comforts"... To have in mind, that being in different place, have different partner, different career and etc., my life would be happier... which I proved, It wouldn't!!!

As always... Happiness is a choice, and I choose to be happy!... Good things happened and starts within myself. I'm the one driving it. Like all any automobiles it's driven from the inside... I, myself is the key to start it ON. Be on the track!... Along the way, I can turn around a times with new things, have a joyride with new people I meet... Happy and content wherever I go...for I'm there... "IN" in FULL... ^_^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails