Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Idle mode ^_~

As for the first day of this year I`m in constant pressure to achieve targets. To level up on something. Increase my skills and meet required standard. All this are for what they called business expansion. It`s good that people on top of you considered you as GOOD or rather BEST. Recognized your skills and abilities and give you the opportunity to grow more. And for that, I may say, I`m lucky enough... Thank you!

After a weeks of forcing myself to finished the task in soonest possible. It`s okey now.Yes, I feel relief. I may not called it DONE... for I know that one of this days feedback and follow ups would be on the row that needs to work for.

For the meantime, I would like to seize this time, to restore my energy for the later battle. For now... It`s good to be IDle

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (January 28, 2011 at 5:30 PM)  

congrats gerlai!!!
true!! that you are one of those FEW who are striving hard to be the best..

Good job!!!

Blog hopping ^_^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails