Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Happiness


I just got one happiness of my life for this year. I have may new digital camera.

"Olympus Stylus Tough"
12 mega pixels,
3 m/10 ft waterproof
1.5m/5 ft shockproof.

Though, it`s not really what is planned to buy at the first place. It supposed to be SLR camera. But due to budget constraints because I had triple expenses for the 2010 compared with 2009, I decided to get this one, instead of the last. The point of happiness is, I have my own camera to be with me everyday, to get a shots on things and life.

Hope, soon, I could have my dream SLR camera... heheheh. But for now... my digital cam is good enough for me. CLICK... ^_~

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (January 28, 2011 at 5:32 PM)  

paunhan tayo sa SLR gerlai ^_^

yay....

married na pala ako!!
sige ikaw nalang :(

gerlai  – (January 29, 2011 at 5:03 AM)  

cge... hehheh

for sure ako matatagalan pa din, bago pa ito eh, ikw you have the reason to buy new one... and i know popoy would loved it too. hehehe

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails