Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Live Your Style with adidas NEO

My style is my personality. Everything I wear reflects to my personality. A certified "what you see is what you get. I`m a simple girl who is always on the go and I dream to travel around the world. I love to be in my comfort zone but always have the courage to take the risk to go beyond my comforts.

I`m not girl always wearing lipsticks and high heels, though I have too, if it`s really needed (^_~)... I love girls with their "kikays" stuff, but I`m not comfortable having it in my routine. I used to be with my backpack than with a ladies bag. Sneakers on my feet and a baseball cap in my head... opppss!!! mind it, I`m straight girl... Wearing my style, doing and having it in my comfort way. Which being myself, no pretensions, just Me, Myself, and I, sharing and mingling with you (all) at this very same planet.

So live with your style, like adidas NEO styles that fits for everyone. Better catch more and enjoying doing it your way. Check this out.



Embrace fun, spontaneity and unexpected twist in fashion when the adidas NEO Label Spring 2013 collection hits stores in January to March.

Living a carefree journey that lest teens make their own style, NEO will capture attention with unique and innovative fashion twist on Spring merchandise. Products have multiple purpose and added value.

NEO will release a fresh product offering each month, spotlighting a fashion trend interpreted in a different way, In March patterns are the highlight, featuring vibrant waves of colour with subtle patterns that appear to be one thing but a close inspection reveal another. These will include camouflage prints, and edgy takes on adidas NEO slogans with focus on windbreakers and shirts. Sporty, street and lifestyle footwear silhouettes with strong colour and graphic links create the look.

NEO footwear is available in SM and select Robinson`s Department Stores nationwide 

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails