Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

I won two tickets for "So Undercover" movie screening

OMG!!!!!....

I was`t able to check my email for three day because I`m in the province. Only this very hour I read this supper "Hello Nuffnanger" We are very pleased to announce that you have won two(2) tickets for the special movie screening of "So undercover" from our movie screening blogger contest brought to you by adidas NEO and Nuffnang PH....


I was really surprised, I not expecting this one, I`m new Nuffnanger and I think this my first entry and first try to join NuffnangPH Contest. Thank you so much,  I`m so excited to go to the movie screening, though little bit worried because of my schedule :( .

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails