Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

PUSH

PUSH - Pray Until Something Happened.  Self motivation is really needed if you really determine to accomplish a job with a good result. I`ve been working again with the Abaqus for two days, and I`m almost to its end. But as I get closer to the finished line, things become more complicated. whhoohhh!!!

10 pages left out of 63.  I almost there, though I still have some questions need to confirm on previous pages, those are just support details on the process . More doze of PUSH I have to take maybe until tomorrow to make Abaqus in reality.  And when it happened, I know achievement taste so sweet. Ahhhjahhh



Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails