Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

KARABAW :-)


Karabaw ( bicol ) , Kalabaw ( tagalog), Carabao ( English), this is not new, everyone knows what is Carabao. But since, I`ve been in Manila, it really fascinates me seeing those usual things during my childhood, and Carabao is one of them. This photo was taken the last time I`ve been in Bicol, we saw it on the road on our way going to town. We owed one before, and riding on Carabao`s back is one of our ( me and Ate Nene) favorite and it`s the most happiest moment of our life then. Also, if not on Carabao`s back, we really enjoy and love to ride on the "Pakamang"... hahaha...

Pakamang is a Carabao drawn, like a cart, but don`t have wheels. This is common used by farmers were they put the sack of rice, or coconuts during harvest season. "Pakamang" came from the bicol root word "kamang" which means crawl...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails