Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Busy Saturday


Wow... busy Saturday!!! but not the way you think and for sure not same like others who are really busy doing all stuffs they have. I was busy the whole day with the book I'm reading. Stock on my room after my breakfast, not knowing the hours passed and forgot to have lunch on time.

I'm hooked on "RELENTLESS" of DEAN KOONTZ. A thriller novel with humor. Full of life meaning and realization. A book worth to read.


The past weekends, I'm some kind of null going out. I engaged most of my whole weekend at my room reading novels. I'm not a bookworm, but I really love reading... I feel relaxed and stress free ;-)


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails