Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Sir Allan's wedding...

Wedding is the exchange of vows of two person who loves each other and promise to live together through sickness and health, for richer and poorer 'till death do them part...

Today is the wedding day of Sir Allan Uniforme (our IT in FRDP) to Ms Eloisa De Jesus. Congratulations and Best wishes... thank you for inviting us to be part and witness this important event of your lives.



Everytime I'm on a wedding ceremony, I really looked forward to the part wherein the couple do their exchange of vows... it's so touchy for me, to heard the "I do's" of both... their words of love when they are asking to wear the rings... hayiist hehehe ^_~...



When we're in out seats during the ceremony, I can't resist myself to say what I want on wedding with Ms. Rhea and Ms. Jenn also with Gian... hahahah, why not... it's every girls dream!!! daahhh bahhh!!!



But another part that i like with the wedding is in the reception... hhaahha! I know everyone would agree with me --->>> Ms. Rhea, Ms. Angel, Gelo, Gian, Kua Ogie, Sir Jun, Mr. Nakashima, Mr. Nakakura and especially Ms. Jenn...tama!!! The food... " Sir Allan, ang sarap ng pagkain... kahit malayo pinanggalingan namin, sulit naman sa pagkain... hahhaha"



Again... Congratulations to the Newly Wed... Best in life and happiness throughout the years...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails