Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Life time favorite: Nancy Drew Mystery

Nancy Drew mystery books was introduced to me when I was 1st year highschool by my Ate Myra, The secret of the foggoten city... she used to barrow this book series in our library, and every time she finished i read it too... since i`m not fond of going to library... heheheh

Until now, when i was in a NBS i never failed to take a snap on it, though a little different from the old published books, but i still love it. I really love the character of Nancy Drew, her being a young detective, genius in all form, sweet teen, lovable daughter, good freind, perfect girlfriend.

This book series is all in one, a whole package, mystery suspense, drama, comedy, love story, all genera... I know you will never go wrong with this, especially for books collection... though, quite expensive, reason why I don`t have one... LOL

More books to read here... Happy GT ;-)

Kero  – (October 28, 2010 at 3:28 AM)  

weee! my love for books started with Nacy Drew and Hardy Boys back in grade school =)..nakakamiss!!

my GT entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/10/all-time-favorite-books.html

Genefaith  – (October 28, 2010 at 5:40 AM)  

read this one too:) basta nancy drew fave ko yan bringing back the teenage years of mine:)

mine's here: http://www.fashionexplorer.net/2010/10/28/i-cant-put-down-in-the-presence-of-the-enemy/

Arianne The Bookworm  – (October 28, 2010 at 6:49 AM)  

ako din gustong gusto rin ang nancy drew :)

Unknown  – (October 28, 2010 at 11:50 AM)  

Nancy Drew brings me back to grade school days, when everyone seemed to love the Nance Drew series. Back then, those books were still hard-bound and had the original cover art (in which Nancy has a 1960's hairdo). Sometime in the '90s paperbacks came out with a Nancy in jeans and with rebonded hair. :D

I am here: http://miratemplen.blogspot.com/2010/10/girls-talk-all-time-favorite-book.html

zoan  – (October 28, 2010 at 6:36 PM)  

whew, i remember the days too :) I still have my Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys book collection in my room :)

♥♥ Willa ♥♥  – (October 28, 2010 at 9:04 PM)  

Nancy Drew is very popular in high school book lover.

Thanks for visiting my GT:Favorite Books entry.

Unknown  – (October 28, 2010 at 11:07 PM)  

i started w/ sweet valley high, then hardy boys, nancy drew, then agatha christie. i was lucky enough to borrow some from classmates back in high school. sweet valley high was the hype then and was the ultimate kilig factor to teens.

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (October 29, 2010 at 1:33 PM)  

I started reading nancy drew's books when i was in college naman!! tsktsktsk -->.

always loading naman ako ^_^ hihi

Happy GT ^_^

MJ Rodriguez  – (October 29, 2010 at 9:02 PM)  

the oldies are the best!

nancy drew was the start of my reading career, lol!

happy GT!

Earth  – (October 30, 2010 at 9:42 PM)  

i love Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys!

K  – (November 2, 2010 at 1:50 PM)  

high school was when i first fell in love with ND. she's like my heroine back then, and i still enjoy reading her now from time to time :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails