Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

GT: Alamat ng Gubat

The pretty ME is back... yap, i miss the GT last week, not much reason, jst I`m not in mood to write... lolz (shame on me, during the voting of topics i vote for books then now, i miss one... bwahahaha, sorry I`m some kind of moody lazy one last week... lolz)

I`m more on reading than watching TV during my pastime... it may be a books, magazine or alike... but now I`ve hooked on reading articles in net and social network thread... But speaking of books, a FUNNY ONE---- what i have for all of my you sistah is,one of the book of Bob Ong, the "ALAMAT NG GUBAT"...




Kwentong Pambata na Pangmatanda... a little differrent to the other books of Bob Ong, kwentong chalk at kwentong barbero, this one is a comic type, funny yet there is a meaning behind those humurous line. Grab a copy of it now NA...

More funny books here, click the badge.... happy GT everyone!!!

Anonymous –   – (October 14, 2010 at 1:19 AM)  

Hmm.. Isang book lang ni Bob Ong ang nabasa ko.. at yun yung pinakauna. I didn't get to read the other seven. Tsk! Sige na nga.. You've convinced me na. Hehe. I'll go check them out.

Anyway, here's my GT post.. =)

http://neneleah30.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-funniest-reads-girls-talk.html

Kero  – (October 14, 2010 at 2:32 AM)  

I still have to read Bob Ong's work. next time pag-uwi sa Pinas bibili ako hehe

my GT is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/10/funnny-entertaining-books.html

Mel_Cole  – (October 14, 2010 at 7:37 AM)  

Hindi ko pa yan nabasa sis. Si Francisco Balagtas lang ata ang na-alala ko. :) Siya ata yung sumulat sa Ang ibong adarna.

Rossel  – (October 14, 2010 at 8:16 AM)  

i love it too! Bob Ong is my favorite Filipino author. you can never go wrong with his books.

my entry is here, sis. a Bob Ong's book too.

thess  – (October 14, 2010 at 10:54 AM)  

Haven't read Bob Ong books pero sabi maganda talaga. Will try to read na. here is my entry
http://www.iamraine.info/2010/10/girls-talk-funniest-book-ive-read/

Unknown  – (October 14, 2010 at 12:06 PM)  

Bob Ong's funny. Hindi ko pa nababasa ang "Alamat ng Gubat". :)

My sharing: http://miratemplen.blogspot.com/2010/10/girls-talk-humorous-reads.html

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (October 14, 2010 at 12:36 PM)  

aw!! love ko din si Bob ong girl!!
at itong book nya na ito!! ganda talaga!!! hihi

hiniram ko lang yun, kaya hindi ko masyadong na namanman ng husto!!!

gerlai  – (October 14, 2010 at 2:20 PM)  

ganun... don't worry gorgeous you i give you one of Alamat ng Gubat... later!!! hahhaha

Verna Luga  – (October 14, 2010 at 4:51 PM)  

malakas to sa NB kasi everytime pupunta ako dun nag-order pa daw..kaloka..hahaha...

salute to bob ong! mag-authograh kaya tayo.hahhaa... thanks sis for the drop.

zoan  – (October 14, 2010 at 8:26 PM)  

i love bob ong :) tsaka nakakatawa talaga ang book na ito :)

January Zelene  – (October 15, 2010 at 8:53 AM)  

hi gilay! pareho tau ng entry hehehe.. ito lang ang nabasa ko na bob ong dahil binigay sa akin ang libro hehe..

K  – (October 21, 2010 at 6:00 PM)  

i loved the storyline of this bob ong book. not only is it funny, it teaches us moral lessons as well ^^

sorry for the late visit (bad host! LOL). thanks for joining GT!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails