Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

I wish I could Drive

I love so much myself in this picture, being seated on the driver`s seat, hands on the steering wheel and feeling like a professional driver, yet make me feel sad, the fact that I don`t really know how to drive. Same thing that I will miss the one who took this picture


I love cars, though I don`t have much knowledge about the specs of each model but seeing those beautiful design, that was really amazing things to me. I have some match box hang on my closets` door. And every time I opened  it and see those little cars makes me smile and wish that one day I could drive even just one of them.

Having my own car is not as much as my dream of having my own house. But I really wish I will know how to drive too. If I will be able to drive soon that would be a big achievement for me. Because it was a great skill to acquire as a woman.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails