Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Adieu :(


I know I must not feel sad with the resignation of the this two boys whom I work with for almost two years. I could say, Mar and Noel are two of the best associates. When they have job to be done, they make it sure to finished it before or within the deadline. So easy and good to work with. Very professionals towards their job... I know, in their absence, there would be a big adjustment to be made for the whole team... :(


Yet, whatever their reason of leaving, I know they just follow what they want to have in life and what they want to be. Personal growth and be more competitive towards their profession as fresh graduates, I know the feeling of wanting to explore in the industry. Gain more experience and learn everything that boost your interest. It`s not an easy decision to make, but they have to take risk for them to get what they dream. I just wish them the best luck a head of them. Though, I`m confident that whatever they will go through they can make it with flying colors! But, of course... I`m gonna miss the "emo boy wafu" ( Mar) and "da boy" ( Noel)

Goodluck and Good bless boys!!!

kim  – (April 16, 2012 at 9:05 PM)  

they must have been very good colleagues that is why you seem lonesome to see them go..

gerlai  – (April 17, 2012 at 10:10 AM)  

Yes... ate Kim, they really are!... haaiiiiyyy.. .

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails