Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

My Prayers for Tita Ana

Nothing compares the pain, when we lost one of our love ones. And I can`t imagine what would it be if it`s Mama. Everyday I`m so blessed and thankful, that even Mama and I are not together, I know she still her with us. Thank you Lord.


One of my closest friend, Mean lost her Mom last Monday, I know how hard and painful it is for her. How I wish I`m on her side to comfort her but Saudi Arabia is too far from here. I offer this prayer to the whole family and to the eternal repose of Tita Ana
.

Anonymous –   – (March 11, 2013 at 2:09 AM)  

Kind LLY....... Anne, Now we both Feel the Pain, How we ed lost so much LOVED one.. My Nanay and Mama Ana Meet now in Heaven w/ Papa Bro... HOPE..... to see you B 4 going back in S A. Gilay, THANK YOU for the space..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails