Change the things that can be change, accept those that cannot and have the wisdom to know the difference... for Life is always sum up in with three words " IT GOES ON"... Welcome to my Blog and thanks for dropping by!

Birthday of HiM :)

I don`t have much time to prepare for my Hon`s birthday,  I`m back form Bicol Jan. 3 morning and I have my first night at work in the afternoon. The following day is his birthday, Jan. 4. Since I`m from night shift I have to sleep first, thank God I`ve manage to wake up by 9 am. I call him right after to greet him and of course to say my sweetest I love you... hehehe, and I ask him for a lunch date :)


Mahal ko, sobra ako nagpapasalamat sa Dios kay hinatag ka nya sa ako. Inpapakulog mo an ulo ko, inpaparapadomdom mo, mapasuhayon ka pero deri ka nagpalya na inmapati sa ako kung gaano mo ako kamahal sa urudalaw. Yu-on ka permi para matinawa-on mo ako, indadanunan sa intero na bagay. Niyan na birthdauy mo, wara ako sin mamahalin an regalo, an wish ko para saimo, mayad kalawason nan  maogma an buhay. Yaa man ako permi para saimo. Namomot-an kita sa bilog kong buhay. Happy birthday Mahal ko.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails